- Title: Distant Memories
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: North side of FM 152 between County Rd 103 and County Rd 102 in Llano County, Texas
- Nearest Town: Llano
- Brief Directions: From Llano, Texas; take TX71 south to FM152 and turn right (west). Drive about 10 miles to County Rd 102 then another 6 miles to County Rd 103.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Reddish-Orange Firewheels & Yellow Bitterweed along a fence line on a County Road near Llano, Texas in the heart of the Texas Hill Country during the spring wildflower bloom of 2010, which many say was a once in a lifetime event. We spent eight days wandering all over the Hill Country counties of Burnett, Blanco, Gillespie, Mason and Llano the end of April. This is one of many photos from that trip and you can see more at our web site: http://www.rdvfineartphotography.com/
- Gear: 50D with Canon EF24-70 f/2.8L USM lens, Gitzo Tripod with RRS Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 228 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!