- Title: The Golden Lining
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Enchantments
- Nearest Town: Leavenworth
- Brief Directions: From Seattle, take US2 east towards Wenatchee. Upon reaching Leavenworth, turn right onto Icicle Creek Road. At about 4 miles, the Snow Creek Trailhead is on your left.
- GPS Longitude: 47.4811
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Golden Larch glow at sunset around a lake high in the Enchantment Basin of Washington State. Prusik Peak is seen in the backdrop.
- Gear: Canon 5d Mark II, 16-35mm L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 51 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!