Seljalandsfoss Siren Sunset
- Title: Seljalandsfoss Siren Sunset
- Country: Iceland
- Nearest Area: Hvolsvöllur and Skogar
- Nearest Town: Selfoss
- Brief Directions: From Reykjavik, drive southeast on Iceland's Ring Road. The waterfall is located between the towns of Selfoss and Vik.
- Description: After quickly drying myself and my photo gear after shooting behind this waterfall, I set up at this vantage point to frame the late evening summer siren sunset. For this image, I was able to use a 3-stop soft grad filter, which gave me a better chance of capturing most of the wonderful color throughout the scene.
- Gear: Nikon D7000 / Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 / Singh-Ray ND Grad Filter / Gitzo Tripod / Vanguard Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 92 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!