Glacial Palatial Tent
- Title: Glacial Palatial Tent
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lemon Creek Glacier
- Nearest Town: Juneau
- Brief Directions: This spot is accessible by helicopter or by hiking 6-7 miles in from Juneau. If you hike, I would recommend waiting until the salmon are running so the bear move down closer to the water!
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I was visiting a group of researchers who had camped for the summer near the Lemon Creek Glacier outside of Juneau, Alaska. The beautiful colors of the tent, the flowers, the water and the ice were amazing! I got this shot just before my camera simply stopped working.....so glad I did!
- Gear: Canon 5d MArk II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 58 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!