Rainbow At Night In Yosemite
- Title: Rainbow At Night In Yosemite
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Yosemite Village
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The light of the full moon creates a lunar rainbow, or "moonbow", in the mist of Yosemite Falls in Yosemite National Park, California. The moon only creates these night rainbows on a few nights per year, when the moon is close to full, the waterfall is flowing high enough to produce adequate small droplets of mist, and for those minutes when the angles line up just right.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 98 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!