- Title: Autumn Grazing
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Entrance off Hwy. 395 N of Mono Lake
- Nearest Town: Bridgeport
- Brief Directions: N Hwy,395 from Lee Vining and exit toward Lundy Canyon
- GPS Longitude: 37
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Initially, we came across this picturesque valley without the presence of the sheep and the lighting was quite intense and encountered a great deal of lens flare.Upon return the lighting was more even and the trees looked like colorful patches of carpet lining the foothills The grazing sheep made for an interesting foreground and seemed to blend nicely with the scrub,grssses, foliage and snow capped peaks.
- Gear: Nikon 5100 DSLR,Manfrotto 290 Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 21 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!