- Title: Blending In
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Little Wild Horse Canyon
- Nearest Town: Hanksville
- Brief Directions: Little Wild Horse Canyon is located on UT24 about 24 miles from I-70 and is near Goblin Valley SP. Look for signs near Goblin Valley SP for Little Wild Horse Canyon. You'll come to a parking lot in about 5 miles. In case of recent rains the road may be washed out as you have to cross a small sandy wash. After parking take the trail leading to the dry wash and follow it for a few hundrew yards. You'll come to a dry waterfall about 8 feet high. You can climb up in areas or climb up the incline on your left and come back down. Continue about 200 yards past the dry waterfall and turn right at the easily missed fork into Little Wild Horse Canyon. The other fork leads to Bell Canyon. Watch for cairns indicating the turn.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A small lizard was blending into the sandstone canyon wall and hoping I didn't see him.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikon 24-70mm f2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 138 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!