Frankfort Mineral Springs
- Title: Frankfort Mineral Springs
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Raccoon Creek State Park
- Nearest Town: Frankfort Springs
- Brief Directions: Frankfort Springs are located about two miles south on RT 18 after the intersection with RT 30. They adjoin Raccoon State Park and there is a marked sign for the parking area. The springs trail is marked and easy to follow. They are about 35 miles north west of Pittsburgh, PA.
- GPS Longitude: 40
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Frankfort Springs was once a spa for folks wishing to soak in the healing spring waters which contain 15 minerals. The springs are a short walk from the main road in a grotto with another small waterfall.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikon 24-70mm f2.8, Vanguard Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 161 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!