- Title: Colors Of Fall
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Krause Springs
- Nearest Town: Spicewood
- Brief Directions: Krause Springe is located about 30 miles West of Austin off of Highway 71. Take Texas Highway 71 west from Austin, cross the Pedernales River, drive 7 miles, turn right on Spur 191 at the Exxon Station, right on County Road 404 and you will see the gates for the Krause Springs entrance to your left.
- GPS Longitude: 30
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Krause Springs is a well-known camping & swimming site located in the beautiful Hill Country of Texas. It is located in Spicewood, Texas approximately 30 miles west of Austin. The 115 acre property is listed on the National Registry of Historical Sites and has been privately owned by the Krause Family for over 50 years.
Krause Springs has many natural sites to explore. There are 32 springs on the property, and several feed the manmade pool and the natural pool which flows into Lake Travis. It's a refreshing treat to swim in the Springs during the hot summers of Texas! If camping is in your plans, there is primitive tent camping as well as 24 RV sites with water and electricity available. Guests are also welcome to relax and to stroll through the Butterfly Gardens; take time to listen to the music of the wind chimes and the fountains during your visit!
- Gear: Cannon T31 55mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 37 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!