Looking Up Little River Canyon To The Falls
Ian Leslie Harry
- Title: Looking Up Little River Canyon To The Falls
- State/Province/Region: Alabama
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Little River Canyon National Preserve
- Nearest Town: Ft. Payne
- Brief Directions: Little River Canyon can be reached by taking the Ft. Payne exit (AL35) south off of I-59 and then turn right on AL176, which is the Scenic Drive.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The twelve mile long Scenic Drive along the canyon has several viewpoints. This image was taken from the first viewpoint, The Little River Falls Overlook, looking up the canyon towards the falls on a late Autumn afternoon.
- Gear: Canon Xsi, Tamron 10-24mm lens, Benro tripod, Induro ball head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 21 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!