- Title: Confluence
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wissahickon Creek
- Nearest Town: Philadelphia
- Brief Directions: Driving along Highway 76, following the exit signs to Lincoln Road. You will only be given the option to go in one direction. Take a left on Wissahickon Avenue and another left into the path at the southernmost edge of Wissahickon Park. (This is the Rittenhousetown entrance.)
- GPS Longitude: 75.2007
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Wissahickon Valley is a 1,400-acre park in the northwest corner of Philadelphia proper. Second to none when it comes to beautiful scenery all year round, the area is particularly breathtaking in autumn. No wonder it has inspired poets, writers, photographers, and painters for so many centuries.
- Gear: Nikon D3100
This Photo Has Been Viewed 37 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!