- Title: Ka'anapali Gecko
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ka'anapali Beach
- Nearest Town: Lahaina
- Brief Directions: Ka'anapali Beach on Maui is home to a number of resorts, and a beautiful beachwalk that stretches from end to end.
- Description: Finding a gecko that would sit still for this shot took a couple years, but this little guy cooperated nicely. Late afternoon light among the leaves on Ka'anapali Beach found him tucked in, looking up at my lens and sitting still so I could get the focus just right.
- Gear: Nikon D200 with a Nikkor 18-200mm lens.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 90 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!