- Title: Spotted Me
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ka'ena Point
- Nearest Town: Haleiwa
- Brief Directions: From Haleiwa, head west out to the end of the road at Ka'ena Point. This seal was actually photographed at the beach just down from the dirt parking lot, and was born not far from there.
- Description: A baby endangered Hawaiian Monk Seal, just three months old, almost blends in with the rocks along the shore at Ka'ena Point. When a big wave woke her from her nap, she looked around at her surroundings, and immediately took notice of me taking her photograph.
- Gear: Nikon D200 with a Nikkor 80-200mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 57 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!