Heron Lords Over Bacteria
- Title: Heron Lords Over Bacteria
- State/Province/Region: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Suwanee Canal in Okefenokee Swamp
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I spent several hours on a trail here. Each time I passed this spot I noticed a heron or egret. So I decided to set up my tripod next to a tall shrub, which made me partially hidden. Tripod was at about half height. I took about 30 exposures of this great blue heron until it started getting too dark.
- Gear: Canon 60D, Tamron 18-270, B+W Polarizing Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 109 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!