Early Spring In Lake Perris
- Title: Early Spring In Lake Perris
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Perris State Park, San Jacinto Wildlife Area
- Nearest Town: Nuevo
- Brief Directions: Exit Ramona Exp off I215 east. Left on Davis Road. Several closed dirt roads lead into the refuge and the state park.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Early spring, trees haven't greened up yet. This is along a hike in SJWA near my house. These fields of flowers lasted just a few days.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 38 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!