Autumn Near Oshkosh, Wi #1
- Title: Autumn Near Oshkosh, Wi #1
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Oshkosh
- Brief Directions: To get to this location, take the exit for highway 76 off of highway 41 in the town of Oshkosh. Turn right and go past a Mobil gas station immediately on your right. Make your first left onto Indian Point Road just past the station. I photographed this scene right near the road where it makes a sharp turn to the left just after you turn onto it.
- GPS Longitude: 88
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Lone oak tree in field with small forest behind it.
- Gear: Nikon D90 w/ Tokina 50-135mm f2.8, Gitzo carbon fiber tripod, Really Right Stuff BH-40 Ballhead, Singh-Ray Galen Rowell 2-stop Grad-ND filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 62 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!