Fall Along Black Lake
- Title: Fall Along Black Lake
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Black Lake Campground
- Nearest Town: Winter, WI
- Brief Directions: Take highway 70 from the town of Winter east to county highway BB about four to five miles outside of town. The turn will be on your left if you're traveling east. Follow county road BB for about four miles to Forest Road 174/Barker Lake Road. Turn right onto FR 174/Barker Lake Road for about seven miles to Black Lake Road/Forest Road 172. Go right on this road to the campground which will be about eight to ten miles on your right hand side. Distances are approximate. Use a GPS or up-to-date map for more accuracy.
- GPS Longitude: 90
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Stand of autumn birch trees in background framed by two conifer trees along the edge of Black Lake.
- Gear: Nikon D90, Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8, Gitzo carbon fiber tripod, Really Right Stuff BH-40 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 66 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!