- Title: Nason Creek
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Chelan County
- Nearest Town: Leavenworth
- Brief Directions: One of many pullouts along highway 2 just west of the Lake Wenatchee rest area.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I've driven past this spot hundreds of times but never stopped to see if there might be something worth photographing. I tend to be more focused on getting my final destination for the day then stopping along the journey to get some shots. Glad I decided to stop on this day!
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III ,Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, Gitzo Tripod 3541, Arca Swiss Mono ballhead, Canon Intervelometor, B+W Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 74 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!