Guadalupe Mountain Fall Colors
- Title: Guadalupe Mountain Fall Colors
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gaudalupe Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Pine Spring
- Brief Directions: Take Hwy 62 East out of El Paso and travel about 100 miles and you will pass right through Guadalupe Mountain National Park
- Description: Thousands of years ago seeds from trees in the North Eastern region of the U.S. travelled in glacial ice and were deposited in the area now known as Guadalupe Mountain National Park. In Autumn, visitors are treated to a rare display of firey color in an otherwise arid, desert environment.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 24-105 4.0L lens, Gitzo tripod, Kirk BH-1 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 74 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!