- Title: A Slice Of Paradise
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Coconino National Forest
- Nearest Town: Sedona
- Brief Directions: Take I-17 to the Highway 179 turnoff to Sedona. Instead if going into town, turn right and follow the dirt road to the Bell Trail trailhead and hike to the creek.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This shot was taken at the break of dawn where Wet Beaver Creek flows serenely over the flat red sandstone rocks where people like to picnic on a hot summer day.
- Gear: Nikon D80, Nikkor 18-200mm lens at f\22
This Photo Has Been Viewed 53 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!