- Title: Flower Drop
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt. Rainier
- Nearest Town: Crystal Mountain
- Brief Directions: Main road up to Mt. Ranier.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A few photography friends and I went to Mt. Rainier in August, hoping to take the iconic photos of great fields of wildflowers with Mt. Rainier in the background. Unfortunately, snow still covered the ground, so no fields of wildflowers. We found a few blooming on the side of the road that was free of snow, and had a great time shooting macro details. I was especially delighted when I found this one water drop to focus on.
- Gear: Canon 40D, macro 100 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 31 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!