- Title: Field Of Kudzu
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Memphis, TN
- Nearest Town: Drummonds, TN
- Brief Directions: From Memphis, TN take Hwy 51 North to Hwy 59 and head towards the Mississippi River. This field is near where Hwy 59 intersects with Richardsons Landing Road.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Kudzu is so invasive in Western Tennessee. It takes over everything, but I have found it quite interesting. This morning I tried to catch a bit of the moon down by the Mississippi River, but it was too late when I arrived at my desired location. The moon was disappearing. Instead of going back home I set out down the road and found this open field of kudzu. At first I did not realize, but the kudzu was frosted over. The first frost of the season had hit the kudzu. It looked as if someone sprinkled powdered sugar over the leaves.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 32 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!