A Burst Of Inspiration
- Title: A Burst Of Inspiration
- Country: New Zealand
- Nearest Area: Wharariki Beach
- Nearest Town: Puponga
- Brief Directions: Drive to the very northern tip of the South Island of New Zealand. Google search Wharariki Beach
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Wharariki Beach is surely one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. One of the challenges in photography is capturing such a spectacular place with spectacular light, a feat which is easier said than done when your photography trip has a time limit. I was prepared to wait up to 5 days at Wharariki for the right light. So when an amazing sunset exploded on my second night there my serotonin levels skyrocketed and I couldn’t keep myself from laughing like a maniac. This was a highlight among highlights of my New Zealand photography adventure.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Tokina 12-24mm f/4 lens, Induro Tripod, Acratech Ballhead, Lee GND Filters
This Photo Has Been Viewed 200 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!