Night Of Heat And Light
- Title: Night Of Heat And Light
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Juneau
- Nearest Town: Douglas
- Brief Directions: Douglas Island is attached to Juneau, AK by a single bridge and can only be accessed via boat or plane. This was on the northern end of the island.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: While winter camping on the northern end of Douglas Island in Juneau, AK I stepped away from the warmth of the fire to photograph. I wanted to create a contrasty image with the fire disappearing into blackness and starlight. All of a sudden the sky began to glow green with northern lights. Proving, once again, that luck can have its influence upon a photograph.
- Gear: Canon 5D MK2 w/17-35mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 42 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!