The Road To Heaven Is Paved With Gold
- Title: The Road To Heaven Is Paved With Gold
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Death Valley National Park
- Nearest Town: Furnace Creek
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: There is a little-known spring near Furnace Creek in Death Valley that has quickly become one of my favorite places in the park. The streams from the spring form long, graceful curves for awesome composition possibilities, and the calmness of the streams mean fantastic reflections.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Tokina 12-24mm f/4 lens, Induro Tripod, Acratech Ballhead, Lee GND Filters
This Photo Has Been Viewed 70 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!