Lynx And Lupine
- Title: Lynx And Lupine
- State/Province/Region: Yukon
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Kluane National Park and Reserve
- Nearest Town: Burwash Landing
- Brief Directions: Several miles northwest of Burwash Landing on Hwy. 1.
- GPS Longitude: 139
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: While driving from Anchorage to California my son and I spotted this lynx sitting at the edge of the forest around 7 PM on the longest day of the year. I immediately began shooting handheld, but since he was in no hurry to move, I got out on the far side of my truck and went to the rear with tripod and managed to get several shots before he faded back into the forest. Not till I got home did I realize he had posed beautifully by the purple lupines.
- Gear: Canon EOS T3i, 400mm 5.6L lens, Manfroto tripod, Gitzo ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 15 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!