Paintbrush And Lupine, Mt. St. Helens National Volcanic Monument
- Title: Paintbrush And Lupine, Mt. St. Helens National Volcanic Monument
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Castle Rock
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Mt. St. Helens has first captured my attention when it erupted in May of 1980. Being a kid living in Michigan, it would take three decades before I finally got to see the mountain in person. The landscape, though drastically altered, is still beautiful.
- Gear: Canon 5D MK II, 16-35mm f/2.8 L lens, Gitzo GT5561SGT Tripod, Manfrotto 468MGRC0 Ball Head, Singh Ray Warming Polarizor, Singh-Ray 3-stop ND Grad, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 75 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!