- Title: A Day At Dogwood Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Missouri
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Branson, MO
- Nearest Town: Lampe, Missouri
- Brief Directions: West of Highway 13 on Highway 86 in Lampe, MO
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Dogwood Canyon is a marvelous place to visit - any time of the year. I particularly like it in Autumn, with all the wonderful colors, but Spring is lovely as well because of the dogwood trees and the red buds. Anyone visiting SW Missouri should not miss this wonderful nature park! Taking the tram tour will take visitors to see bison, long-horn steer, deer, and any number of other "critters".
- Gear: Nikon D90
This Photo Has Been Viewed 126 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!