Sandhill Cranes At Sunset
- Title: Sandhill Cranes At Sunset
- State/Province/Region: New Mexico
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bosque del Apache NWR
- Nearest Town: Socorro, New Mexico
- Brief Directions: South on Hwy 25 from Socorro, take the Bosque del Apache NWR exit and follow the signs
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The cranes come in at night into the ponds and pools on the road to the refuge and within the refuge. When there is a colorful sunset, the images can be extraordinary!
- Gear: Canon 7D, 100-400 IS zoom lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 34 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!