- Title: Pink Leaves
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Delaware Water Gap National Park
- Nearest Town: Dingmans Ferry
- Brief Directions: Take Exit 309 off I-80 onto 209 North. At Dingmans Ferry, turn right onto toll bridge road Just past the river, hang a right onto Route 560 (Old Mine Road).
- GPS Longitude: -74.871667
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Taken in early November of late season changing colors. I thought the pink tone was an unusual color.
- Gear: Nikon D3000, Nikon 70-300 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 31 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!