- Title: North Lake Color
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bishop Creek Canyon
- Nearest Town: Bishop
- Brief Directions: Highway 395 to Bishop, West to Bishop Creek Canyon and all the way up to North Lake. The final leg up to North Lake is on a very narrow dirt road up a steep cliff
- GPS Longitude: 118
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: North Lake has breath-takingly awesome color with yellow, orange and red hues of Aspen leaves painting the mountainside and reflecting on the water. The peak colors are from late September to early October and rather short-lived due to the high altitude and Fall Snow storms.
- Gear: Anon 40D, Canon 24 - 70mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 65 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!