Rock And River Reflection
M Teena Flood
- Title: Rock And River Reflection
- State/Province/Region: Vermont
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lamoille River
- Nearest Town: Fairfax
- Brief Directions: Along Route 104 just beyond the falls on the Lamoille River.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Having driven past this spot for years, I always admired these massive rocks in the river, but never felt the image was worth stopping for until this day. The light, the green and the still water was a perfect combo.
- Gear: Nikon D300s, Nikon 18-200 f/3.5-5.6,Gitzo Series 2 Carbon 6x Explorer Tripod, Manfrotto Pan Tilt Head with QR, Nikon cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 22 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!