- Title: A Sea Of Un Memory
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Edisto Island
- Nearest Town: Charleston
- Brief Directions: From U.S. 17 South, take S.C. 174 to Edisto Island. Turn left at Botany Bay Road, 8.5 miles past the McKinley Washington Bridge and just past the Edisto Serpentarium. At the road’s end, turn in at the gate to the left. An information kiosk is on the right. The area is open dawn to dark, 7 days a week.
- GPS Longitude: 32
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A solitary sunset on one of the most hauntingly beautiful beaches on the east coast~ the Boneyard on Edisto Island near Charleston, SC. Like most of the Southeast, the Boneyard is steeped in history of slavery and suffering. Be respectful of the delicate and disappearing landscape for it is hallowed ground.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon 10-22mm, Lee ND filter, BW CP
This Photo Has Been Viewed 99 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!