- Title: "magic Carpet"
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lithia Park
- Nearest Town: Ashland
- Brief Directions: The main entrance to Lithia Park in Ashland heads south from the downtown Plaza Area. The park's front entrance borders downtown shops and the Shakespearean Festival, and is a wonderful "showcase" to the Park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Fallen leaves from Green Mountain Sugar Maples in the front of historical Lithia Park make a "magic carpet", with colorful Ash trees along a pathway in the background.
Historical Lithia Park, in Ashland, Oregon, is famous for it's epic variety of trees and beautiful fall color show!
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk II, EF 24-70 mm 2.8 L, Circular Polarizer, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 53 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!