Slab Of Rock In Big Cottonwoon Canyon
- Title: Slab Of Rock In Big Cottonwoon Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Nearest Town: Salt Lake City
- Description: As I waited for a friend to go climbing in Big Cottonwood Canyon I found a slab of rock that intrigued me. The natural colors and contrast just jumped out at me. I liked the balance of color from orange to blue as well as the balance of compositional elements: the bright blue rocks leading the eye along the ledge they balanced on.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 17-40mm, Warming Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 102 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!