Eastern Sierra Fall Colors
- Title: Eastern Sierra Fall Colors
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mammoth Lakes
- Nearest Town: June Lake
- Brief Directions: Along State Route 158, just off the 395 in the Eastern Sierra.
- GPS Longitude: 119.04
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is one of the few areas in California that gets real fall color. The is part of the June Lake Loop.
- Gear: Pentax K-7, Pentax DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 225 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!