Survivor On The Columbia
- Title: Survivor On The Columbia
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hanford Reach of the Columbia River
- Nearest Town: Richland, WA
- Brief Directions: Aerial photo from the west side of the Columbia River north of Hanford's 300 Area.
- GPS Longitude: 119
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A lone scraggly tree in autumn rests on an island in the mighty Columbia River. Spawning salmon dot the foreground shallow waters.
- Gear: Nikon D800 w/70-200 f/2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 176 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!