Lupine In The Timpanogos Wilderness
- Title: Lupine In The Timpanogos Wilderness
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Timpanogos
- Nearest Town: Provo
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Every year, late in the summer, lupine and indian paintbrush wildflowers cover the Timpanogos Wilderness landscape. Being so close to BYU campus and such an accessible trail, Timpanogos is one of the most hiked trails in Utah. Despite it's popularity there still is a sense of wildness and solitude. The morning I shot this shot I had enjoyed photographing the entire meadow all to myself.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 70-200mm, Warming Polarizer,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 117 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!