Blue Reflection At Silver Lake
- Title: Blue Reflection At Silver Lake
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Nearest Town: Salt Lake City
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I walked around Silver Lake hoping for something to catch my eye. The sun had faded and twilight had set in. The blue cast of light that twilight brings can make some places seem otherworldly. This tree sat reflected in the deep blue water and drew my imagination into that otherworld.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II, 70-200mm, Warming Polarizer,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 94 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!