Snakes In The Bamboo
- Title: Snakes In The Bamboo
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Golden Gate Park
- Nearest Town: San Francisco
- Brief Directions: I believe it was near the Western portion of the Park. Near some small ponds with Japanese landmarks around them.
- GPS Longitude: -122.498864
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Walking through Golden Gate Park, came across a stand of bamboo that look amazing and had the sun peeking down from above. I walked in and looked up, my friend from Guam wouldn't come up, he was used to snakes falling on him when he would walk through bamboo. It made me laugh at the shape that was made through the tree tops.
- Gear: Canon 5d Mk II, Kit Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 278 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!