- Title: Peeking
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Golden Gate Toll Plaza
- Nearest Town: San Francisco
- Brief Directions: South side of the Golden Gate Bridge, looking West from the East touristy area.
- GPS Longitude: -122.476306
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Walking back across the Golden Gate Bridge, I happened to see the golden orange rays of the sun peeking through these trees. I was lucky enough to catch them during a moment when a dozen cars weren't passing in front of me.
- Gear: Canon 5d Mk II, Kit Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 242 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!