Virgin River Autumn
- Title: Virgin River Autumn
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Springdale
- Brief Directions: Enter Zion National Park from Springdale and drive in to the park. Just past the river bridge turn and head up the park road toward the Narrows. In about two miles watch for the Emerald Pools trail parking area and head across to the river.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is a slightly different view of the Virgin River in the park, taken instead a couple of miles further upstream from the favorite main bridge site. A light skiff of cirrus clouds gave the sky some interest and reflected the late afternoon light down into the canyon here. Although water level was low, there was enough to effectively catch the backlighting and give me highlights in the foreground.
- Gear: Pentax 67ii, 45 mm lens, warming polarizer, Fuji Provia 100, Gitzo 1348 CF tripod with Bogen 3047 head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 345 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!