Big Horn Watching The Prairie
- Title: Big Horn Watching The Prairie
- State/Province/Region: South Dakota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Badlands National Park
- Nearest Town: Wall, SD
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I was waiting for a sunset opportunity in the badlands and it turned out to be a pale evening sky. I packed up my gear and started to drive out of the park. Within a couple of miles I came across two big horn sheep grazing. I watched them for 15 minutes and they eventually sat down next to each other right at the edge of the prairie on a 100 foot ledge. I shot profile views but found this angle from behind the most impressive.
- Gear: Canon 5d mark ii. Canon 100-400 IS L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 128 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!