Milky Way Twilight After Glow
- Title: Milky Way Twilight After Glow
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson Hole
- Brief Directions: Just outside of Jackson Hole within GT National Park. (If it's not shutdown from the gub-ment)
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is a multiple exposure of the Grand Tetons with a pre-dawn glow, light painting, and the Milky Way above. A long exposure for the sky and stars, a second exposure with light painting, and a third exposure of the first light bathing the Moutain tops. All taken hours apart. Below you can see the snake river twisting through the scene. Some distant smoke and fog layers the hillside and mountain bases.
- Gear: Nikon D800E 14-24mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 190 times
, Black & White
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!