Fire In The Sky - Flourtown, Pennsylvania
- Title: Fire In The Sky - Flourtown, Pennsylvania
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Erdenheim Farm
- Nearest Town: Flourtown
- Brief Directions: Just off the intersection of Stenton Avenue and Mill Road, you'll find the location of the photo. The shot was taken while I was perched atop a playset over looking the farm field.
- GPS Longitude: 40.101368
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Rarely does fire strike the sky twice in a row. Luckily for me though, on October 8th the sunset radiated again! This time even brighter and more glamorous than the night before! Timing was everything with this shot. If I shot too early, the sky would be too yellow and muted. Wait to late and I could miss the full rainbow of fire colors. Fortunately for me, I had all the time in the world that night. So I sat back and enjoyed the fireworks.
- Gear: Nikon D7000, Nikkor 18-105mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 425 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!