- Title: Collard Lizard
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Petrified Forest National Park
- Nearest Town: Holbrook
- Brief Directions: Petrified Forest National Park is located in east central Arizona, just off I40, about 18 miles west of Navajo Arizona.
- GPS Longitude: -109.790405
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: In June of 2009 my husband and I were enjoying the scenery in the Painted Desert & Petrified Forest when we came upon this Collared Lizard with its colors of green,black,yellow,red & white as it basked in the Arizona sun. The petrified log upon which it was perched made for an interesting contrast with its colors of red,orange & white.
- Gear: Nikon D70;Tamaron 70-300 1:4-5.6 Tele-Macro(1:2)Giotts Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 58 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!