- Title: Time Carving
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Virgin River Narrows
- Nearest Town: Springdale
- Brief Directions: Virgin River Narrows until the junction with Orderville Canyon, 20 yards or so up the canyon.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The photo was taken in Orderville Canyon about 20 yards or so from the junction with the Virgin River Narrows. The first obstruction does not look that difficult but the constant flow of water has made this hole over waist deep and getting over this rock was a little more difficult than I envisioned (for a 52 year old with a backback, camera and tripod). The light in this narrow canyon is limited and shooting a small apature and low ISO (100) made for a lengthy exposure (15 sec) which created the effect show.
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, 17-40mm Zoom, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 72 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!