- Title: Wildebeest At Sunrise
- Country: Kenya
- Nearest Area: Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Nearest Town: Narok
- Brief Directions: Mara Serena Airport, Musiara Airport and Keekorok Airport are located in the Reserve area of the Maasai Mara. Mara Shikar Airport, Kichwa Tembo Airport and Ngerende Airport are located in the Conservation area of the Maasai Mara.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: When photographing on the Maasai Mara National Reserve in Kenya, and just about everywhere, you need to get up early to get the early morning light. On a clear morning in late summer, the Wildebeest were on the move. They like to move in the morning when it's clear and cooler. The Wildebeest would move in a line and with the right angle you can catch the animals right at the horizon line. It’s even better if you can find a tree with wonderful lines to frame the line up of animals.
- Gear: Nikon D300S, 70-200 mm f/2.8, ISO 800, 165mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 25 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!