- Title: Shell Wave
- State/Province/Region: Alabama
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge, Alabama
- Nearest Town: Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Brief Directions: West of the town of Gulf Shores, Alabama, approximately 7 miles down the Fort Morgan Peninsula is Bon Secour NWR.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The beach area of Bon Secour NWR provided the setting for this late afternoon shot of a shell with a wave shot with a slow shutter speed to make the water blur and streak.
- Gear: Nikon N90s with 105 micro Nikkor f2.8 lens.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 233 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!