- Title: Natural Watercolor
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Painted Hills John Day Fossil Beds National Monument
- Nearest Town: Mitchell, Oregon
- Brief Directions: Head East on Highway 26 from Prineville to Painted Hills unit of John Day fossil Beds National Monument.
- GPS Longitude: 44
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Panoramic photo taken during a Spring Storm that involved heavy rains that wet the rock of Painted Hills and brought out the color
- Gear: Canon EOS 5DMkII with Canon 24-70mm f2.8L Lens, Gitzo Tripod, Really Right Stuff Pano Head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 431 times
, Sun & Sky
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!